Subject: coex doc update

From: "David Levi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:54:11 -0700

Hi All,

Attached is an updated coex document, this incorporates the latest
comments from Mike and Bert.  Note that I didn't bump up the version
number and related comments, I just updated the text (since we are
not publishing a new ID at the moment).

-Dave

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:55:06 -0700 (PDT)

> not publishing a new ID at the moment).

I just went over the changes (relative to the latest I-D) and it
looks good to me.

Thanks

//cmh

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:40:15 -0700 (PDT)

> I just went over the changes (relative to the latest I-D) and it

Oops, I missed one thing --

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:
> I see (In the MIB REVISION clause)
>                    Changed the name of 'snmpCommunityGroup' to a name
>                    conflict with the SNMPv2-MIB.
> Should that be:
>                    Changed the name of 'snmpCommunityGroup' to 
>                    snmpCommunityTableGroup to avoid a name conflict
>                    with the SNMPv2-MIB.

This error still needs to be fixed before a new I-D is submitted (it
was fixed in the revision log in appendix B).

Sorry about that.

//cmh