Subject: [LAComSoc] Int. Conf IFIP I3E 2003-Registrations OPEN

From: "manuel mendes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:14:44 -0300

************************************************************************
************
                                    First Call for Registration
************************************************************************
************
ÝÝÝÝÝÝ                        The Third IFIP Conference on
                   E-Commerce, E-Business and E-Government ñ I3E2003
                         21-24 de Setembro de 2003, S“o Paulo ñ Brazil
                              Casa Grande Hotel, Guaruj·,  SP
               
                            http://www.cenpra.gov.br/I3E_conference 
                         Tel Nr. +19 3282 6000      Fax No. +19 3282
2006  
                                   eMail: [email-masked] 
************************************************************************
********
KEYNOTES
**********
Keynote 1: ìTowards I-centric Communications Systems: A new dimension of
the 
  future servicesî, Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. R. Popescu-Zeletin,
GMD-FOKUS/TU-Berlin
Keynote 2: ÝThe Semantic Web: Methods, Applications and Future Trendsî,
Prof.
  Dr. Rudi Studer, Institute AIFB, University of Karlsruhe, Germany
Keynote 3: ìe-Government ñ a roadmap for progressî, Prof. Dr. Roland
Traunm¸ller,
  Linz University, Austria
Keynote 4: ÝE-Cars - Communication on the Road,î Dr. Ralf Guido
Herrtwich, 
  Daimler Chrysler AG, Germany
Keynote 5: ìeGovernment Technologies and Policies in FP6î Dr. Rosalie
Zobel, 
  DG Information Society, European Commission
Keynote 6: Ýe-Society: myth, strategy, implementation, reality ñand what
comes next?î, 
  Karl-Heinz L–per, Ministry of Interior, Land of Berlin, Germany
Keynote 7: ìMapping "Enterprise Business Architecture" to "Information
Systems Framework",
  Mr. Masanori Kataoka, Hitachi INS Software, Ltd., Japan
Keynote 8: ÝModels for advanced e-serviceîs, Prof. Dr. Ir. Chris A.
Vissers, 
  Telematics Institute, Twente, Netherlands

TECHNICAL SESSIONS
*******************
About 50 papers selected by the International Program Committee, from
more 
then 20 countries, distributed in 17 sessions

TUTORIALS
*********
Tutorial T1: ìTowards a Global Information Societyî: Prof. Wojciech
Cellary,
 (Poznan University of Economics, Polland
Tutorial T2: ìModel-driven architecture: core technologies, models 
 and applicationî,Dr. ir. Marten van Sinderen, Dr. LuÌs Ferreira Pires ,
 University of Twente, Netherlands
Tutorial T3: ìXML in e-Business - Lessons learned from industrial use
and 
 challenges for the futureî,  Dr. Michael Merz , Ponton Consulting GmbH,
Germany
Tutorial T4: ìOntologies: Representation, Engineering, Learning and
Applicationsî, 
 Prof. Rudi Studer (FZI Research Center for Information Technologies),
MSc. 
 Raphael Volz (AIFB, Karlsruhe University), Germany
Tutorial T5: ìComputational grids: architecture, technologies and
applicationsî, 
 Dr. Walfredo Cirne, MSc. Glaucimar da Silva Aguiar, Universidade
Federal 
 de Campina Grande, Brasil

WORKSHOPS
*********
Workshop WS1: e-Government - Best practice solutions and standardization
activities
 Workshop Coordinators: Gerd Sch¸rmann, FOKUS,Berlin,Dr. Michael
Tschichholz, FOKUS, 
 Berlin Dr. Evangellos Ouzunis, European Commission, 
Workshop WS2: eBusiness: The role of information technology in supply
chain management
 Workshop Coordinators: Prof. Dr. SÌlvio R.I. Pires, UNIMEP-PPGEP,
Brasil,  
 Prof. Dr. Rafael Alves, UNIMEP, Brasil, Prof. Dr. Paula Swatman,
Koblenz 
 University, Germany
Workshop WS3: e-Government and Citizenship, Best practices in health,
education, 
 security and governance
 Workshop Coordinators: Agnaldo do Carmo Lopes, PRODESP, Mauricio
Moraes,PRODESP, 
 Brazil
Workshop WS4: Digital citizenship: building new rights and looking for
solutions
Coordinators: SÈrgio Amadeu da SilveiraÝ (ITI) ,Renato Silveira Martini.
(ITI), 
 Brazil
Workshop WS5: Electronic Governments: Innovation and Challenges
Coordinators: Ciro Fernandes, SLTI/MP, Brasil , Marcos Ozorio de
Almeida, 
 SLTI/MP, Brasil, Raimundo Costa, SERPRO, Brasil 

PANELS, POSTER SESSIONS AND RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM
*************************************************
Main Organizers
***************
CENPRA, UNIMEP and UNISANTOS
Main Supporters
IFIP
State Government of S.Paulo

______________________________________
Prof. Dr. Manuel de Jesus Mendes
Home Fax/Phone: +55-19-32874003
Mobile Phone: +55-19-9604 5003
Mail Address:
[email-masked]
_______________________________________

_______________________________________________
LAComSoc mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.lrg.ufsc.br/mailman/listinfo/lacomsoc