Subject: FW: Airespace Wireless Lan has SNMPv3

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:09:57 +0100

The Reviewmeister is taking a tour of wireless LAN switches this 
week and next, so let's start with the A's, today we'll look at 
Airespace. Next time, we'll look at Aruba.

... snip ...

The Airespace Web interface was the most intuitive of ones we 
tested, with well-organized divisions of various WLAN and switch 
management functions. Airespace also is the only vendor to 
support SNMP Version 3, which offers much better security than 
its predecessors.

... snip ...

---

From: "Jeff Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:01:17 -0800

FYI we didn't have product ready in time for the demo being quoted, but
AirFlow Networks Release 2.0 (currently in Beta) also has support for
SNMPv3.

/jeff

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 7:10 AM
> To: Snmpv3-wg (E-mail)
> Subject: FW: Airespace Wireless Lan has SNMPv3
>