Subject: If a solution is not found soon enough, this strike could create havoc in the financial system.

From: Hilda Orr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 18:06:36 -0300

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Tariffing is a concept associated with the insurance industry for more
than hundred years. The Board of Trade has emerged as an effective
institutional mechanism and idea-generator for the FTP. of Information
Technology, Reserve Bank of India at the Bank Tech Summit. Substantive
commercial bank credit flows to the housing and real estate and retail
sectors continue to provide support to the boom in construction and
consumer durables. Mr Rogers was supportive of Banknet India's efforts
in popularizing the commodity trading in India.

More dollar inflows will make it possible for banks to give dollar loans
and swap the dollar into rupees to give rupee loans.