Subject: reimburse rainwater

From: Kathleen Greenwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:56:00 -0400

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

An Example of a Proxy-Style Mashup The Pet Store mashup with the Yahoo
Maps Geocoding service is an example of a mashup that uses the proxy
style. All done with HTTP and the Bayeux Protocol. You can learn more
about jMaki at ajax.

It won't allow the XMLHttpRequest to connect to another site. This
sample is an adapted Chat application available in Jetty, written by
Greg Wilkins.
Enable it by publishing at least one portlet through this producer. kudo
for the Bayeux spec folks because it seems not too difficult to
implement! These libraries also simplify various necessary tasks in
processing requests related to mashups.

Here are some other good reasons for using proxy style in doing a
mashup: The Java EE and Java SE platforms provide many libraries that
make it easy to access other web sites from the server.

The servlet returns the response to the client. This looks like very
promising!

Several dozen participants built  and submitted interesting avatars,
which were showcased at the JavaOne After Dark Party on Thursday night.
However, the Possibilities are everywhere.