Subject: I can't imagine any drug providing a better solution than Zelnorm.

From: Mcgrath Nelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:55:45 +0300

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

You drink fizzy drinks.
In other words the two tests were almost identical in result. But if the
thing needs criticising then it needs criticising, and Shinga suggests a
number of reasons why the IGg test might not be all that flash. Maybe
the diet would have eventually corrected that too, I don't know.
According to a wise old woman at a local health food store it's a great
supplement and one we should all be taking. The problem of trying to
cope with IBS while at the same time keeping it secret - and so often
appearing rude or bizarre to the people around you - was one I
particularly identified with.
com and type in "Gillian McKeith", and look at the bottom of the first
page of results.

Tim Phelan was fresh out of college and starting his first full-time job
when he drunk a cup of coffee, had to rush to the bathroom, and was
never quite the same again. What about the rest of us that don't have
these problems?

It's just not regarded as a serious illness, because it's not
life-threatening, but, in terms of how it affects people's quality of
life, its effects can be devastating. at least my condition to a certian
degree is invisable.

Magnesium supplements are available from most healthfood stores and are
used by quite a number of IBS-C sufferers with good results. Do you
think you wrote this now because you've having a better time of it
recently, and that perhaps some of the things you're trying might be
working to an extent?
Yorktest's test identified no reactions in the first test, and two foods
on the lowest possible level of sensitivity. The theory is that the
higher the levels of antibody, the more intolerant you are to that food.
I'll update this entry as I get more info.
Ms McKeith does have a PhD, but she obtained it via correspondence
course from a non-accredited American university.

in case anyone thought differently.

It's available in branches of Holland and Barrett, a respected
healthfood store, which in itself is a bit worrying. Very bad idea that
was.

Eat living foods that have enzymes still intact that haven't been
processed out of existence.