Subject: decriminalize radial

From: Christopher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:06:08 +0200

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

DBMS What is the difference?

Yes, we are nerds, but we don't like being reminded of that fact! And,
many of the general ideas are not bad at all.
For more in-depth and technical treatments of data quality issues I
would direct you to books written by Jack Olson and Larry English.
Computerworld reports today that another VA laptop has gone missing.

Even anecdotal evidence can be powerful if you are talking to the
manager of the product line that lost the sale.

I answer questions for various web sites, as well as answering a lot of
e-mail questions.

Yet another laptop goes missing at the Veterans Administration. This is
according to a study conducted by UK-based Training and Development
Agency for Schools. And yes, I know that using the term "data" instead
of "DBA" makes the list more all encompassing. Oh, tradition, I guess.
social security numbers, salaries, etc. The disagreement I have is that
the manifesto sets up a big straw man of sorts. Even anecdotal evidence
can be powerful if you are talking to the manager of the product line
that lost the sale.

And if you dropped off a pizza with that thank you I'm sure it wouldn't
be spurned.

If you wish to do additional research I can recommend a very good,
concise book on the topic.
This short diatribe should show you that there are some problems in
existing SQL DBMS implementations. But instead of throwing the baby out
with the bathwater wouldn't it be better to see what a truly relational
DBMS could be capable of providing?
" These are all good things. And who better to conduct such a review
than the folks who were bitten by the problem?

This can cause performance problems and confuse programmers.

Today it is The Pythian Group's blog of blogs, otherwise known as Log
Buffer.

It basically would require the OMB to establish policies, procedures,
and standards for agencies to follow if sensitive personal information
is lost or stolen.

Sponsored by:   Links to external sites are subject to change; DBAzine.

I know, there are folks who will vehemently disagree with that last
sentence though.