Subject: RE: [Softwires] Is the softwires list up yet?

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:12:18 -0700

> FWIW, it took weeks to get the HTTP archives working for v6tc.  FTP 
> archives were OK for the whole time.

But, does that explain why we would not have received the
e-mail from yesterday Alain spoke of? I subscribed to the
softwires list soon after it was announced, but haven't
rec'd any messages until this thread got started.

Fred
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:58:28 +0200

I think Alain made a mistake. I know Dave and Alain were *readying* 
something to post this week, including a revised charter based on the 
comments from the BoF, a website with the various contributions, etc. 
but I didn't think Dave had finished incorporating all the comments just 
yet.

I'm sure once Alain and/or Dave come back to their email and see this 
flurry, a reposting or initial posting will occur, whichever the case 
may be.

- Mark

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 21:15:25 +0200

OK, Alain didn't make a mistake, but a mistake was made somewhere. I 
just got off the phone with Dave, who is on vacation today but answered 
his phone anyway, and he said he DID send an email yesterday. Perhaps he 
typed "software" instead of "softwire" which I know I have done many 
times already. Who knows. Anyway, as soon as he gets back to his laptop 
and an internet connection he will resend (which might be a few hours).

- Mark

Mark Townsley wrote:

> but I didn't think Dave had finished incorporating all the comments 
> just yet.
>