Subject: [Softwires] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Softwire Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: X. Li, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2005-12-12
	
   This document defines problem statements for the Softwire Working
   Group to solve.  At the highest level, the softwire WG is tasked to
   identify, and extend where necessary, standard protocols to support a
   selected set of IPv4 in IPv6 and IPv6 in IPv4 transition problems.
   This document describes the distinct problems that will be solved as
   part of a solution phase following the completion of this document.
   Some individual requirements (and non-requirements) are also
   identified in this document at times in order to better describe the
   specific scope for a given problem definition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statement-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statement-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statement-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires