Subject: [Softwires] Problem statement draft posted

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 12:11:38 -0600

All -
    Here is the latest copy of the problem statement draft:
http://bgp.nu/~dward/softwires/draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statement-00.txt

Do to the administrative timing of the official WG formation, we are going
through the necessary steps to get this on the official WG webpage and in
the drafts repository. It should be there shortly. We apologize for the
delays but, we couldn't post it as an official WG doc until very recently.

We would appreciate your comments on the draft posted to the aux. website
above so that we can go to WG last call asap. We have incorporated many
editorial suggestions that were discussed earlier on the list and in the WG.
Please expect that there will be several revisions over the next few days
and the diffs will be highlighted to the list. Note that the WG agreed in
Vancouver (IETF 64) that pending the incorporation of the editorial changes;
there would be no objections going to WG last call.

Very shortly, pending the outcome of the WG review and posting of the final
draft of the problem statement; we will begin discussing the interim meeting
details.

Please stay tuned ;-)

-DWard

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires