Subject: [Softwires] Moving from draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statement-00.txt

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:59:10 -0600

Just to let people know - I will be working from the v4 interim text/xml 
provided by Professor Xing Li, dated December 21 (text available at 
http://xing.li/v4.txt), which has some updates after the 00 version was 
submitted.

I have seen postings on the 00 text from Alain Baudot (Dec 20), Pekka Savola 
(Dec 22), Jordi Palet Martinez (Dec 25), and Alain Durand (Dec 27), and will 
be working all of these comments into the text.

If you have comments that haven't made their way to the mailing list, please 
feel free to send them to the mailing list - this is now a working group 
draft, so I'll be working to reflect discussion consensus on the mailing 
list.

Thanks,

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires