Subject: [Softwires] Agenda Proposals for Softwire Solution Interim Meeting

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:52:25 -0600

All -

    We are sending this note in anticipation that we will have settled the
location/dates of the interim meeting very quickly and the meeting will take
place.

Please send to Alain and myself (please don't cc the list if possible) a
proposal for an agenda topic. Please include:

0) Solution to which problem: Hub & Spoke | Mesh

1) Title

2) Functional Description (Explain what the solution is, how it works, and
potential reuse of existing technology.)

3) Pointer to document, preso, etc and background material

4) Length of presentation slot requested

Note that in early January, we will list the received requests organized by
problem space and have a tentative agenda outlined. At that time, we will
start a thread on the list discussing criteria for selection of candidate
solutions w/ some obvious things to seed the conversation. Given the above
descriptive material and the discussion of selection criteria folks should
have all the info that will need to be covered in the solutions proposal
presentations. But, let's do things first things first and understand what
sort of potential solutions we may have.

Please send agenda slot requests (to Alain and DWard only) with  the above
information by Jan 5, 2006.

Many thanks

-DWard, Alain

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires