Subject: [Softwires] URGENT Reminder

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 11:02:02 +0200

Hi all,

This is a reminder for those that plan to attend the next Softwires Interim
meeting in Barcelona.

The preliminary information is at
http://www.planets.consulintel.es/softwires.php

I need your urgent confirmation (in case you didn't already), but the most
important issue, if you want to stay in one of the rooms blocked for the
group, as the blocking will be only available until August 10th. After that
date we can't warrantee the price neither the availability of rooms.

Regards,
Jordi

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires