Subject: [Softwires] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: BGP IPSec Tunnel Encapsulation Attribute
	Author(s)	: L. Berger, E. Rosen, R. White
	Filename	: draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-3-10
	
The BGP Encapsulation Subsequence Address Family Identifiers (SAFI)
   provides a method for the dynamic exchange of encapsulation
   information, and the indication of encapsulation protocol types to be
   used for different next hops.  Currently support for GRE and L2TPv3
   tunnel types are defined.  This document defines support for IPsec
   tunnel types.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires