Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action:draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP IPSec Tunnel Encapsulation Attribute
	Author(s)       : L. Berger, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-05-01

The BGP Encapsulation Subsequence Address Family Identifiers (SAFI)
provides a method for the dynamic exchange of encapsulation
information, and the indication of encapsulation protocol types to be
used for different next hops.  Currently support for GRE and L2TPv3
tunnel types are defined.  This document defines support for IPsec
tunnel types.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires