Subject: [Softwires] FW: [RFC State] <draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-13> has been added to RFC Editor database

From: "Durand, Alain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 17:08:25 -0400

Congratulation to the authors!

   - Alain.

------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 17:06:05 -0400
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>
Subject: [RFC State] <draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-13> has been
added to RFC Editor database

Author(s),

We have received notice that your document
draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-13 has
been approved for publication as an RFC.  The document has
been added to the RFC-Editor queue and you can check the status at
<http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html#draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv
2>

** Note: Please see our News page
** (http://www.rfc-editor.org/news.html) for information regarding the
** transition to the RFC 5378 copyright notice and legends as it
** relates to your document in the RFC Editor queue.

If you submitted your XML file using the I-D submission tool, we have
already retrieved it.  If you did not submit the XML file via the I-D
submission tool, or if you have an updated version (e.g., updated
contact information), please send us the XML file at this time. Please
attach the file as draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-13.xml, and
specify
any differences between the approved I-D and the document that the XML
produces.

If you created this document using -ms nroff, please send us the
source file.

This should help increase the pace with which documents move through
the RFC-Editor queue.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

The RFC-Editor Team

------ End of Forwarded Message