Subject: [Softwires] RFC 5571 on Softwire Hub and Spoke Deployment Framework with Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Version 2 (L2TPv2)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:56:18 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5571

        Title:      Softwire Hub and Spoke Deployment 
                    Framework with Layer Two Tunneling Protocol 
                    Version 2 (L2TPv2) 
        Author:     B. Storer, C. Pignataro,
                    Ed., M. Dos Santos,
                    B. Stevant, Ed.,
                    J. Tremblay
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       June 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      41
        Characters: 91379
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5571.txt

This document describes the framework of the Softwire "Hub and Spoke"
solution with the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol version 2 (L2TPv2).
The implementation details specified in this document should be
followed to achieve interoperability among different vendor
implementations.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute