Subject: [Softwires] Softwires at IETF75, call for agenda items

From: "Durand, Alain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 09:18:18 -0400

The draft agenda of IETF75 is available at: The Draft agenda is now
available at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

As of today, we are scheduled on Tuesday pm.

Please send your agenda item request to me and David ASAP.

  - Alain.

---

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:29:23 +0800

We would like to apply a time slot to represent  a new draft
draft-guo-softwire-sc-discovery. It proposes a general softwire (tunnel)
concentrator discovery mechanisms. 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guo-softwire-sc-discovery-00

Many thanks,

Sheng

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Durand, Alain
> Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:18 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Softwires] Softwires at IETF75, call for agenda items
> 
> The draft agenda of IETF75 is available at: The Draft agenda 
> is now available at: