Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslite6rdmulticast-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 08:36:52 -0800 (PST)

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg36397.html

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslite6rdmulticast-00

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:27:26 -0800

What's the relationship with
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-softwire-encapsulated-multicast-00.txt
Title           : A Generic Approach to Multicast Encapsulation In  
Support of IPv6 Transition
	Author(s)       : T. Tsou (Ting ZOU), et al.
	Filename        : draft-tsou-softwire-encapsulated-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-01-29

Consider a situation which will arise in many IPv6 transition
scenarios, where Network A, to which a host is attached, supports one
IP version, but the host and Network B support a different IP
version.  Suppose that the host wishes to access a multicast group
which is rooted or sourced in Network B. This document specifies an
approach that combines stateful translation for signalling,
encapsulation of multicast content moving between Network B and the
host, and native multicast routing in Network A to provide the host
with its desired access.

B. R.
Tina
http://tinatsou.weebly.com

On Mar 8, 2011, at 8:36 AM, Behcet Sarikaya wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Softwires mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires