Subject: [Softwires] fwd: New Version Notification for draft-xu-softwire-tunnel-endpoint-03

From: Xu Xiaohu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:51:09 +0800

Hi all,

An updated version of inter-AS Softwire Mesh draft is submitted.

The major changes are: 1) a new co-author is added; 2) some editorial
changes. (See
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-xu-softwire-tunne
l-endpoint-03.txt)

Any comments are welcome.

Best wishes,
Xiaohu

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2011年3月8日 17:55
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: New Version Notification for draft-xu-softwire-tunnel-endpoint-03

A new version of I-D, draft-xu-softwire-tunnel-endpoint-03.txt has been
successfully submitted by Xiaohu Xu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-xu-softwire-tunnel-endpoint
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Simple Tunnel Endpoint Signaling in BGP
Creation_date:	 2011-03-08
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 8

Abstract:
The Softwire Mesh Framework provides a solution for intra-Autonomous 
System (AS) softwire, but not inter-AS softwire. The ability to 
provide inter-AS softwire extends the benefits of softwire to a 
larger scale. Indeed, the above Framework discusses the possibility 
of inter-AS softwire, but does not provide a solution. This document 
defines a specific BGP Extended Community attribute called the 
Tunnel Endpoint Extended Community, which allows for inter-AS 
softwire.

The IETF Secretariat.