Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action:draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 00:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) Option for Dual- Stack Lite
	Author(s)       : D. Hankins, T. Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-02

This document specifies a DHCPv6 option which is meant to be used by
a Dual-Stack Lite Basic Bridging Broadband (B4) element to discover
the IPv6 address of its corresponding Address Family Transition
Router (AFTR).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Tomasz Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 09:20:00 +0100

> the IPv6 address of its corresponding Address Family Transition
Dear wg,

There's updated version of DS-Lite tunnel option for DHCPv6 available.
Summary of changes in -09:

- changed MUST NOT to SHOULD NOT in Section 3 (regarding sending
  DS-Lite option in messages other than Solicit, Advertise, Request,
  Renew, Rebind, Information-Request and Reply), as suggested by Ted
  Lemon.
- better readability in validation description (an attempt to improve
  writing style rather than the information itself)
- fixed mistake in reference to DS-Lite-06 (HA is described in Section
  12.3, not 7.2)

According to my knowledge, this revision addresses all outstanding
issues and comments. Please do let me know if I'm mistaken.

-- 
Tomek