Subject: [Softwires] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-xu-softwire-mesh-multicast-01

From: "Mingwei Xu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:44:02 +0800

Dear Chairs,

We'd like to present draft-xu-softwire-mesh-multicast-01, 5 Minutes.

Thank you.

Mingwei

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-xu-softwire-mesh-multicast-01.txt has been successfully submitted by Shu Yang and posted to the IETF repository.
>
>Filename:	 draft-xu-softwire-mesh-multicast
>Revision:	 01
>Title:		 Softwire Mesh Multicast
>Creation_date:	 2011-03-13
>WG ID:		 Independent Submission
>Number_of_pages: 21
>
>Abstract:
>The Internet will need to support IPv4 and IPv6 packets.  Both
>address families and their attendent protocol suites support
>multicast of the single-source and any-source varieties.  As part of
>the transition to IPv6, there will be scenarios where a backbone
>network running one IP address family internally (referred to as
>internal IP or I-IP) will provide transit services to attached client
>networks running another IP address family (referred to as external
>IP or E-IP).  It is expected that the I-IP backbone will offer
>unicast and multicast transit services to the client E-IP networks.
>
>Softwires Mesh is a solution for supporting E-IP unicast and
>multicast across an I-IP backbone.  This document describes the
>mechanisms for suppporting Internet-style multicast across a set of
>E-IP and I-IP networks supporting softwires mesh.
>                                                                                  
>
>
>The IETF Secretariat.
>
>

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
  
　　　　　　　　致
礼！

　　　　　　　　Mingwei Xu
　　　　　　　　[email-masked]
　　　　　　　　　　2011-03-14

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Chairs,
  I would like to present this draft.

Regards,

Behcet