Subject: Re: [Softwires] Motivation Analysis for 4via6 Stateless

From: fuyu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:22:02 +0800

Hi Gang,

I think this draft is useful. 

It discusses some motivations for 4via6 stateless solution from the
operator's view.  
Some operational considerations for seeking solution during the IPv6
transition period is also include in this draft.

Best regards

YU

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 19:30:53 +0800
From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Softwires]  Motivation Analysis for 4via6 Stateless
	Solutions
Message-ID: <BANLkTi=[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Dear all,

Last IETF meeting, ADs required volunteers to draft the motivation for
stateless 4via6 mechanism.
We have updated a draft to state the motivation mostly from
operational perspectives.
We believe the concrete solution shall be decided by business
requirements, so it is essential to analyze 4via6 motivations from
network operations.

Please find the draft from the below link:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-softwire-4v6-motivation-00.tx
t

Any comments are welcome.
Many thanks

Gang

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

End of Softwires Digest, Vol 66, Issue 11
*****************************************