Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tsou-softwire-6rd-multicast-01.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:52:39 -0400

This draft has been brought up to date. Unlike the peculiar series of 
Sarikaya drafts, it really is about multicast in the intervening (IPv4) 
network.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-tsou-softwire-6rd-multicast-01.txt
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:21:07 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-tsou-softwire-6rd-multicast-01.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Tom Taylor and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-tsou-softwire-6rd-multicast
Revision:	 01
Title:		 IPv6 Multicast Using Native IPv4 Capabilities in a 6rd Deployment
Creation date:	 2012-03-11
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8

Abstract:
    This document describes how IPv6 multicast can be extended across an
    IPv4 network to an IPv6 host, using the native multicast capabilities
    of the IPv4 network.

The IETF Secretariat