Subject: [Softwires] IETF 83 Sotfwire Agenda

From: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:49:33 +0800

Hi folks,

The WG chairs have discussed the agenda based on the presentation requests
and main tasks in our wg. Because we received a lot of requests and only
have limited time for presentation, some of the requests cannot be
scheduled this time.

The agenda has been published at ietf 83 site:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-softwire.htm

Please send your slides to Alain and me by this Saturday.

Yong & Alain

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:39:21 +0000

Dear Chairs,
The authors have asked a slot for 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis/
before.
It has been referenceed a lot in the heated discussion.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 20, 2012, at 6:50 AM, "Yong Cui" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Softwires mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires