Subject: [Softwires] Slides for Friday Softwire session

From: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 02:25:39 +0800

Folks,

According to your agenda, we haven't received the followings slides.
Please send your slides to Alain and me asap.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-softwire.htm

3 Tetsuya Murakami / Ole Troan (Map team)
MAP Encapsulation (MAP-E)  specification
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mdt-softwire-map-encapsulation/

4 Rémi Després
IPv4 Residual Deployment via IPv6 - Unified Solution (4rd)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-despres-softwire-4rd-u/
Feature Analysis Tool for stateless IPv4/IPv6 (MAP-T, MAP-E, 4rd)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-despres-softwire-stateless-analysis-t
ool/

6 Xiaohong Deng
Multicast Extensions to DS-Lite Technique in Broadband Deployments
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast/

7 Xiaohong Deng
DHCPv6 Options for IPv6 DS-Lite Multicast Prefix
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qin-softwire-multicast-prefix-option/

9 Behcet Sarikaya
Multicast Support for 6rd
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-softwire-6rdmulticast/

Thanks for cooperation,

Yong & Alain