Subject: [Softwires] Mailing list question to gauge consensus on 4rd-U vs MAP

From: "chow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:43:09 +0800

Dear Softwire wg members:
 =====================================================================
 Question 1: Do you agree that the wg should put EITHER 4rd-U OR MAP (as a whole) on the standard track,
 the other being published as experimental or informational.
 Answering YES to this question means you agree we cannot publish both as standard track.
 Answering NO to this question means you want to see both advance on the standard track.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
chow, Zhejiang University, YES
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 =====================================================================
 Questions 2: Which one do you want to see placed on the Standards Track:
 4rd-U or MAP?
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chow, Zhejiang University, MAP
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 =====================================================================
 Please fill out the following form and reply to the list
 by Wednesday 4/10 5pm EDT.
 Note: Use this thread ONLY for expressing your support to
 one OR the other, and redirect any discussions to other threads.
 That would help up gauge consensus.
 Alain&  Yong.
 _______________________________________________
 Softwires mailing list
 [email-masked]
 https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires