Subject: [Softwires] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 14:18:59 +0800

A new version of I-D, draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Cui Wang and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext
Revision:                 02
Title:                            RADIUS Extensions for IPv4-Embedded 
Multicast and Unicast IPv6 Prefixes
Creation date:            2012-09-04
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 15
URL:             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-02.txt

Status:          
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext
Htmlized:        
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-02
Diff:            
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User
   Service (RADIUS) attribute to carry the Multicast-Prefixes-64
   information, aiming to delivery the Multicast and Unicast IPv6
   Prefixes to be used to build multicast and unicast IPv4-Embedded IPv6
   addresses. this RADIUS attribute is defined based on the equivalent
   DHCPv6 OPTION_PREFIX64 option.

Dear, All,

   We have submitted the -02 version of multicast-radius-ext draft. 
The revision is made according to the offline discussions. And the main 
changes are:

  * change the title to reflect the recent changes to DS-Lite multicast 
draft 
  * change the introduction to clarify the RADIUS extentions is generic 
for any 4-6-4 scenario and 4-6 scenario , not limited to DS-Lite multicast
  * change the RADIUS attribute Name to Multicast-Prefixes-64, instead of 
previous DS-Lite-Multicast-Prefixes
  * change the author list

 Please review the new version, and any comment is welcome.

BRs
Linda Wang

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.