Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:27:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Softwire Mesh Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Jiang Dong
                          Peng Wu
                          Mingwei Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-03-10

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular it defines objects for managing softwire mesh
   [RFC5565].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/