Subject: [Softwires] Chair review of draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-02

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 01:54:07 -0500

Hi authors,
  I reviewed this document and it has some minor MIB issues (warnings)
that need to be fixed before advancement. Specifically

* swmEncapsEIPDst should be not-accessible (as it is index element of
swmEncapsEntry)
* swmEncapsEIPMask should be not-accessible (as it is index element of
swmEncapsEntry)
* swmBGPNeighborInetAddress should be not-accessible (as it is index
element of swmBGPNeighborEntry)
* Please check if all the InetAddress objects have an accompanying
(preceding) InetAdressType object.

Please fix these issues when you get a chance and submit a new revision
so that we can advance this document.

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: Peng Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 17:57:26 +0800

Dear Suresh,

Many thanks for your valuable comments on the draft.
We will revise the document and fix all the issues. Once the
submission system is available again, we will submit a new version
asap.

Best Regards,
Peng

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Suresh Krishnan
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Softwires mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires