Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-00.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:55:04 -0400

The draft described by this notice is concerned with Diameter provisioning
of the required configuration for all methods covered by the universal CPE
draft. The contents were determined independently of that draft. I will
compare the results with what the universal CPE draft proposes in a
separate E-mail.

Tom Taylor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-00.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by T. Taylor and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning
Revision:        00
Title:           Attribute-Value Pairs For Provisioning Customer Equipment
Supporting IPv4-Over-IPv6 Transitional Solutions
Creation date:   2013-03-11
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-00

Abstract:
   During the transition from IPv4 to IPv6, customer equipment may have
   to support one of the various transition methods that have been or
   are currently being defined for carrying IPv4 packets over IPv6.
   Work is currently in progress to enumerate the information that needs
   to be provisioned on a customer edge router to support a list of
   transition techniques based on tunneling IPv4 in IPv6, with a view to
   defining reusable components for a reasonable transition path between
   these techniques.  To the extent that the provisioning is done
   dynamically, AAA support is needed to provide the information to the
   network server responsible for passing the information to the
   customer equipment.  This document specifies Diameter attribute-value
   pairs to be used for that purpose.

The IETF Secretariat