Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 06:01:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Unified IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwire CPE
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ian Farrer
                          Simon Perreault
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-05-30

Abstract:
   Transporting IPv4 packets encapsulated in IPv6 is a common solution
   to the problem of IPv4 service continuity over IPv6-only provider
   networks.  A number of differing functional approaches have been
   developed for this, each having their own specific characteristics.
   As these approaches share a similar functional architecture and use
   the same data plane mechanisms, this memo describes a specification
   whereby a single CPE can interwork with all of the standardized and
   proposed approaches to providing encapsulated IPv4 in IPv6 services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/