Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:36:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mapping of Address and Port (MAP) - Deployment Considerations
	Author(s)       : Qiong Sun
                          Maoke Chen
                          Gang Chen
                          Tina Tsou
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes when and how an operator uses the technique
   of Mapping of Address and Port (MAP) for the IPv4 residual deployment
   in the IPv6-dominant domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/