Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 00:58:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv4 Residual Deployment via IPv6 - a Stateless Solution (4rd)
        Authors         : Remi Despres
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Yiu Lee
                          Gang Chen
                          Maoke Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-08.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2014-04-01

Abstract:
   The 4rd automatic tunneling mechanism makes IPv4 Residual Deployment
   possible via IPv6 networks without maintaining for this per-customer
   states in 4rd-capable nodes (reverse of the IPv6 Rapid Deployment of
   6rd).  To cope with the IPv4 address shortage, customer sites can be
   assigned shared public IPv4 addresses with restricted port sets. 4rd
   can also support the scenarios that customer sites are assigned full
   public IPv4 addresses or a set of public IPv4 addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-4rd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/