Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cui-softwire-unified-v6-framework-00.txt

From: Cong Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 02:49:36 +0800

Hi all,

This draft was presented at London softwire meeting, and we revised it
according to the comments from the meeting.
A summary of modifications:
1. Focus on lw4o6/MAP running mode.
2. Add an example of running 4over6 mode, and also discusses lw4over6 mesh
mode.
3. Specify the usage and reference to OpenFlow on Switches and the protocol
between Controller and Switches.
4. Discuss NAT issues

I hope that you could read the draft and we'd appreciate any comments on it.

Best Regards,
Cong

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2014-06-30 2:31 GMT+08:00
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-cui-softwire-unified-v6-framework-00.txt
To: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>, Yuchi Chen <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-cui-softwire-unified-v6-framework-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yong Cui and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-cui-softwire-unified-v6-framework
Revision:       00
Title:          Unified IPv6 Transition Framework With Flow-based Forwarding
Document date:  2014-06-29
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-softwire-unified-v6-framework-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-softwire-unified-v6-framework/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-softwire-unified-v6-framework-00

Abstract:
   This document describes a software defined networking (SDN) based
   unified IPv6 transition framework.  This framework makes use of the
   flow-based packet forwarding technology, which can simplify the
   implementation of both control plane and data plane operations of
   transition mechanisms.  The purpose of this work is to provide an
   integrated and flexible framework to implement and deploy transition
   mechanisms, such as MAP-E, Lightweight 4over6, etc.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat