Subject: [Softwires] Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-08.txt> (Mapping of Address and Port using Translation (MAP-T)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:42:45 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Softwires WG (softwire) to
consider the following document:
- 'Mapping of Address and Port using Translation (MAP-T)'
  <draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

This last call is being re-issued because an IPR disclosure was
entered after the previous last call text was generated, and hence we
do not feel confident that the IPR disclosure was considered and had
consensus to proceed during last call.

Abstract

   This document specifies the "Mapping of Address and Port" stateless
   IPv6-IPv4 Network Address Translation (NAT64) based solution
   architecture for providing shared or non-shared IPv4 address
   connectivity to and across an IPv6 network.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2501/