Subject: [Softwires] Working group last call for draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-07

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 19:26:17 -0500

Hi all,
    This message starts a two week softwire working group last call on 
advancing the draft describing the Softwire Mesh MIB as a Standards 
Track RFC. The authors believe that this version has addressed all the 
issues raised on the document till now. The latest version of the draft 
is available at

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-07.txt
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-07

Substantive comments and statements of support/opposition for advancing 
this document should be directed to the mailing list. Editorial 
suggestions can be sent directly to the authors. This last call will 
conclude on February 3, 2015.

Regards,
Suresh & Yong

---

From: "Lishan Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 17:00:54 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,
    This draft has passed the last WGLC. The defined mesh mib can be used to management the Softwire mesh, which has been widely deployed on the CNGI-CERNET2. 
    I support moving the document forward.

Best regards,
Lishan Li

At 2015-01-21 08:26:17, "Suresh Krishnan" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>Softwires mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

---

From: Qi Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:12:59 +0100

This document has passed the WGLC and has addressed the comments from the MIB Doctor. I support it moving forward.

Thanks,
Qi

On Jan 21, 2015, at 1:26 AM, Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>   This message starts a two week softwire working group last call on advancing the draft describing the Softwire Mesh MIB as a Standards Track RFC. The authors believe that this version has addressed all the issues raised on the document till now. The latest version of the draft is available at
> 
> Substantive comments and statements of support/opposition for advancing this document should be directed to the mailing list. Editorial suggestions can be sent directly to the authors. This last call will conclude on February 3, 2015.
> 
> Regards,
> Suresh & Yong
> 
>