Subject: [Softwires] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 04:44:18 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe be slightly more specific in the abstract, e.g.:

OLD
... this memo
   specifies a DHCPv6 option whereby a single CPE can interwork with all
   of the standardized and proposed approaches to providing encapsulated
   IPv4 in IPv6 services.

NEW
... this memo
   specifies a DHCPv6 option whereby a single CPE can interwork with all
   of the standardized and proposed approaches to providing encapsulated
   IPv4 in IPv6 services by providing a prioritization mechanism.