Subject: [Softwires] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 10:17:53 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is well-written overall, but I was confused by the RFC editor note after
the abstract. I assume you mean for these updates to be done on matching text
throughout the document, but I originally read it to mean update the text in
the note itself, which is labeled for deletion.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 04:55:58 +0000

Hi Ben, 

Thank you. 

I updated the editorial note to make clear this is about changes into the document. 

I also updated the document to take into account the comments from: Mirja, Benjamin, and Adam.

An updated version with the changes is available online

Cheers,
Med

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Ben Campbell [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Envoyé : mercredi 23 mai 2018 19:18
> À : The IESG
> Cc : [email-masked]; Ian Farrer; softwire-
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Objet : Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-15:
> (with COMMENT)
>