Subject: [Softwires] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-23: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 16:25:20 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-23: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Building off of Mirja's comment and the Gen-ART review, I have a specific
suggestion for Sec. 7.3:

OLD
The specific requirements for
   fragmentation and tunnel configuration COULD be referred to in
   [I-D.ietf-intarea-tunnels], which is under revision currently.

NEW
Fragmentation and tunnel configuration considerations are provided in [RFC4459]
and [I-D.ietf-intarea-tunnels].