Subject: [Softwires] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-23: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 09:32:55 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-23: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of nits:

1) "COULD" is not one of RFC 2119 keywords, so it shouldn't be uppercased in
order to avoid causing confusion for readers.

2) In Section 10 the document says:

   Compared with [RFC4925], the security concerns SHOULD be considered
   more carefully: ...

This is not a requirement statement on implementations or operators, so use of
SHOULD is not appropriate here. So please lowercase it to avoid RFC 2119
meaning.