Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 08:34:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the SHAKE One-way Hash Functions in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Authors         : Quynh Dang
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-11-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using the SHAKE family of
   hash functions with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) as one-way
   hash functions with the RSA Probabilistic signature and ECDSA
   signature algorithms, as message digests and message authentication
   codes.  The conventions for the associated signer public keys in CMS
   are also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/