Subject: [Speechsc] Voice Enrolled Grammars: clarification needed

From: Baggia Paolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:55:18 +0200

Hi,

In a RECOGNIZE request that was issued with the purpose of enrolling 
a personal grammar, 

- Should one or more grammars be specified in the RECOGNIZE body? 
  The Personal-Grammar-URI is the repository of the results of the
  grammar enrollment. It is not the recognition grammar. 

- The following sentence in pag. 84 seems to prevent a RECOGNIZE request
  without a grammar specified.
  "A RECOGNIZE 
   request MUST completely specify the grammars to be active during the
   recognition operation". 

In our opinion, this point should be clarified.

Paolo, Vittorio, Patrizio (Loquendo)

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc