Subject: [Speechsc] RECOGNIZE queueing: clarifications needed

From: Baggia Paolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:45:06 +0200

Hi,

There are some clarifications to be issued on Recognition queueing:

---
1) Remove sentence?

In pag. 102, it is said that:
  "If the resource is already in the recognizing state, the server MUST
   respond with a failure status".
This statement is in contraddiction with RECOGNIZE queueing mechanism, see
section 9.4.28 in pag. 79.

-> Should the previuous sentence be removed from the spec?

---
2) Only a clarification:

In post http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/speechsc/current/msg01295.html there 
was a proposal for generalizing queueing methods: 
- why has not been included in -07 revision? 
- will it be included in next revision?

---
3) Pending old issue

Vittorio already sent a message that is related to the same topic, see 
issue 20 of the RoundUp issue tracking tool:
https://www.softarmor.com/roundup/speechsc/issue20

Regards,
Paolo Baggia, Vittorio Manzone, Patrizio Bergallo, Loquendo

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc