Subject: [Speechsc] DRAFT Minutes

From: "Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:27:13 -0500

The draft minutes of the meeting are at:
http://onsite.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/minutes/speechsc.txt

That may flip to:
http://tools.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/minutes/speechsc.txt

PLEASE review the minutes and submit comments by 18 November.

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc

---

From: Brett Gavagni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:32:56 -0500

Did you mean to note DMSP in lieu of DMCP as listed in the notes: 
Distributed Multimodal Synchronization Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-engelsma-dmsp-00.txt

Eric asked about DMCP submission
 
David asked if anyone would champion DMCP, in the absence 
of input will not do anything. David/Eric are willing to help

Thanks,

Brett Gavagni 
WebSphere Voice Server Development 
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/pervasive/voice_server/ 
[email-masked]

"Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
11/10/2005 11:27 PM

To
<[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
[Speechsc] DRAFT Minutes

That may flip to: