Subject: [Speechsc] INTERPRET and Interpret-Text mismatch

From: "Bergallo Patrizio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:08:11 +0100

Hi group, 
a couple of comments on the INTERPRET method:

1)
In the Interpret-Text header description (see page 79 of draft 08) is
said that:
   "The value is a
   content-id that refers to a MIME entity of type plain/text in the
   body of the message."

In the INTERPRET method description (see page 112) is said that:
   "The INTERPRET method (...) takes as input an
   interpret-text header containing the text for which the semantic
   interpretation is desired"
and
   "Recognizer grammar data is treated in the same way as it is when
   issuing a RECOGNIZE method call."

The example is according to method description.

Is there any reason for which the MIME entity mentioned in the header
description is needed? 
If yes, we think that should be clarified that the INTERPRET body will
contains grammar data and text to be interpreted. If no, we think that
the Interpret-Text value can be the text to be interpreted, without
using Content-Id.

2)
In the two examples of INTERPRET usage (see pages 112 and 114), when
server sends result to client, it uses a response message instead of
INTERPRETATION-COMPLETE event.

Regards,
Patrizio Bergallo, Loquendo.

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com
================================================

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc