Subject: [Speechsc] Regarding MRCPv1 status

From: Arvind Saraswat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:10:35 +0800

Hi,

       I am new to MRCP/SPEECHSC. I would like to know the status of MRCPv1.
As per my knowledge, the latest

       MRCPv1 draft is "draft-shanmugham-mrcp-07.txt" and this document has
expired on October 5, 2005. 

       I would like to know if there is any further work going on for
MRCPv1? Is there any RFC for MRCPv1?

       Kindly let me know.

regards

Arvind

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc

---

From: "Shanmugham, Saravanan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:04:43 -0800

This is being published as an inforamtional RFC and is in the RFC Editor
Queue.
 
No further is going on in MRCPv1.
 
Sarvi

________________________________

	From: Arvind Saraswat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 2:11 AM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Speechsc] Regarding MRCPv1 status

	Hi,

	       I am new to MRCP/SPEECHSC. I would like to know the
status of MRCPv1. As per my knowledge, the latest

	       MRCPv1 draft is "draft-shanmugham-mrcp-07.txt" and this
document has expired on October 5, 2005. 

	       I would like to know if there is any further work going
on for MRCPv1? Is there any RFC for MRCPv1?

	       Kindly let me know.

	regards

	Arvind