Subject: [Speechsc] Can Fetch-Timeout apply to DEFINE-GRAMMAR?

From: "Carter, Jerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:16:11 -0500

In the current language in 9.4.20, Fetch-Timout "MAY occur in RECOGNIZE,
'SET-PARAMS' or 'GET-PARAMS'."  Presumably, this parameter should also be
available to grammars loaded via DEFINE-GRAMMAR.

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc

---

From: "Dan Burnett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:59:34 -0500

This is an interesting request.  Currently MRCPv2 permits this parameter
only on the functional messages SPEAK and RECOGNIZE and as a general
parameter (via GET- and SET-PARAMS).  VoiceXML permits this attribute on
the resource references <audio> and <grammar> and as a general property.

I think this is reasonable.  Unless there are objections, I'll add this
to the document.

-- dan

________________________________

From: Carter, Jerry [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 12:16 PM
To: IETF SPEECHSC
Subject: [Speechsc] Can Fetch-Timeout apply to DEFINE-GRAMMAR?

In the current language in 9.4.20, Fetch-Timout "MAY occur in RECOGNIZE,
'SET-PARAMS' or 'GET-PARAMS'."  Presumably, this parameter should also
be available to grammars loaded via DEFINE-GRAMMAR.