Subject: [Speechsc] Editorial: Renumber paragraphs in section 9.9

From: "Carter, Jerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:00:13 -0400

The text is section 9.9

   4.1 If there was a partial-match the recognizer SHOULD complete with
   a cause code of "partial-match-maxtime", unless, the recognizer
   cannot differentiate a partial-match in which case it MUST complete
   with a cause code of "no-match-maxtime".  The recognizer MAY return
   results for the partially matched grammar. 4.2 If there was a full-
   match the recognizer MUST complete with a cause code of "success-
   maxtime".

   4.2 If there was a no match the recognizer MUST complete with a cause
   code of "no-match-maxtime"

should probably read

   4.1 If there was a partial-match the recognizer SHOULD return a
   completion cause of "partial-match-maxtime", unless, the recognizer
   cannot differentiate a partial-match in which case it MUST complete
   with a cause code of "no-match-maxtime".  The recognizer MAY return
   results for the partially matched grammar.

   4.2 If there was a full-match the recognizer MUST return a
   completion cause of "success-maxtime".

   4.3 If there was no matched grammar the recognizer MUST return a
   completion cause of "no-match-maxtime".

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc