Subject: [Speechsc] Minor error in synthesizer state diagram

From: "Carter, Jerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 10:19:41 -0400

On the state machine diagram in 8.1, SPEAK from the 'Speaking' state should
map back to 'Speaking'.  This is legal according to 8.6.

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc

---

From: "Dave Burke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 18:22:41 +0100

Agreed. Also, while on the subject, I think we should remove the Stop 
auto-transition in Idle State if the diagram is intended to show useful 
transitions.  Otherwise, we need to leave that one as is but add the Control 
auto-transition in Idle State, the BARGE-IN-OCCURRED auto-transition in Idle 
State, the Pause auto-transition in Paused State, and the Resume 
auto-transition in Speaking State, etc. That would just result in a lot of 
clutter.

Dave