Subject: [Speechsc] Regarding MRCPv1 DEFINE-GRAMMAR persistence...

From: Arvind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:51:48 +0800

Hi,

          In the MRCPv1 specification,

I believe grammar defined using DEFINE-GRAMMAR are valid within the session
it is defined. Is there any way through which we can use define grammars
across session?

Suppose I have an application where all users/session wants to use same
grammar. As per current approach, we need to define grammar for each
session. 

Why can't we define a mechanism through which defined grammars can be shared
across different sessions? Or, is there some way by which this can be
realized in the MRCPv1 framework.

Best Regards,
Arvind

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc