Subject: [Speechsc] Confusable-Phrases-URI clarification request

From: Brett Gavagni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:21:29 -0400

Is there a specific testcase or rationale which required the limitation 
for the "Confusable-Phrases-URI" header to occur only in a RECOGNIZE 
request. 

It would seem that the "Confusable-Phrases-URI" should be valid to occur 
in a START-PHRASE-ENROLLMENT request.

9.4.45.  Confusable-Phrases-URI

   This header specifies a grammar that defines invalid phrases for
   enrollment.  For example, typical applications do not allow an
   enrolled phrase that is also a command word.  This header MAY occur
   in RECOGNIZE requests that are part of an enrollement session.

   confusable-phrases-uri   =  "Confusable-Phrases-URI" ":" Uri CRLF

Thanks,

Brett Gavagni 
WebSphere Voice Server Development 
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/pervasive/voice_server/
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc