Subject: [Speermint] Status of SPEERMINT WG Creation?

From: "Haluska, John J" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:11:02 -0500

Hello 

Does anyone know the status of the SPEERMINT working group creation?  I
don't see it in the minutes of any of  the  IESG teleconferences, nor is
it  on the current agenda (for the 2 Feb teleconference). I thought
there was a limit of 2 BOF meetings, so I'm not sure what can/will
happen at IETF65, unless simply changing the name of the BOF from
VOIPEER to SPEERMINT gives another 2 meetings.

John Haluska

 

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:27:13 -0800

John,

> VOIPEER to SPEERMINT gives another 2 meetings.

	We're not planning another BOF (and I would hope that the
	name change would not trigger the availablity of another
	2 BOFs, since we all know what's going on here). 

	That being said, the IESG did discuss the charter on the
	January 19, 2006 telechat. I'll leave it to our ADs to
	fill in the details of that. 

	Dave