Subject: RE: [Speermint] Questions for Clarification

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 22:23:41 -0500

> I consider it therefore curious that some say the I-Ds 
> draft-lendl-domain-policy-ddds-00 and 
> draft-lendl-speermint-federation-00 are out of scope. If 
> these drafts are out-of-scope then maybe somebody would be so 
> nice to explain to me what is in scope of SPEERMINT.

It may be that they will be useful in time, but that we're not ready for
them yet as a WG.  The first WG session in Dallas produced some very
interesting and varied drafts that covered a lot of ground.  That there
was not yet universal agreement on things as of yet, I think is quite
natural.  However, we're going to start to focus more on some of the
immediate milestones of the WG so that we can generate some positive
forward momentum.  In addition, as I said in the WG session, we have to
start off laying a strong foundation first before we can climb upward to
more complex issues.  We will get there in time...

Jason

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint