Subject: [Speermint] draft-bhatia-sip-peering-00

From: "Medhavi Bhatia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:17:27 -0500

Folks, 

Here are my suggestions for the next rev:

-        Re-organize use cases and the corresponding architectures
(direct, interconnect SP, federation etc).

-        Add new use cases for how interconnects/federations should be
used when peering between two SPs

-        Add text to describe how/where policies should be applied
(should/should not etc) in the use cases.

-        Add message flows for any confusing use cases

I think the document can be used for the WG items "architecture and
message flows".

Comments/alternate ideas?

-Medhavi.

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint