Subject: [Speermint] Draft-bhatia-sip-peering-00.txt

From: "Khan, Sohel Q [CTO]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:45:53 -0600

Good draft.

Couple of points:

Chapter 2:
I think a Service Provider can be an application provider, SIP transport
and processing provider, media transport and processing provider ...
(please see the definition in draft-khan-ip-serv-peer-arch-00.txt)

Application SP:  
I was thinking application SP as a application or content provider.

Chapter 3:

Instead of using term  {O} or {T}, would it be possible to use UA-O and
UA-T?

Instead of "T may be a subscriber, contact center, E911 operator etc.",
can we rewrite, 
"T may be a subscriber, contact center, E911 operator, application
server etc."

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint