Subject: [Speermint] I-D ACTION:draft-penno-message-flows-02.txt

From: "Reinaldo Penno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 02:04:25 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: SPEERMINT Routing Architecture Message Flows
	Author(s)	: R. Penno, et al.
	Filename	: draft-penno-message-flows-02.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2006-5-8
	
This draft provides the message flows associated with the SPEERMINT 
   routing architecture. We show message flows in several peering 
   scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-message-flows-02.txt

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: Gaurav Kulshreshtha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:47:31 -0400

Reinaldo,
  Quick comment
    Reference for SBC is set to 6 should be 9 under the description for 
collapsed model of peering

   The document describes Static and On-demand models for peering. 
On-demand assumes a DNS query mechanism to find out the right peer.
I think its possible that in future we may have routing protocols for 
Layer-5 addresses. There may be some changes in order for URI naming 
scheme to give it more structure.

Cheers,
Gaurav Kulshreshtha