Subject: [Speermint] Provisioning requirements

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 00:16:00 +0300

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-houri-speermint-rtc-provisioning-reqs-00.txt

Real Time Communications (RTC) tools are becoming as prevalent and
essential for users on the Internet as email.  While RTC tools can,
like email, be implemented directly by users in a point-to-point
fashion, they are often provided for or on behalf of a community of
users within an administrative domain.  As the use of these tools
grows, users increasingly have the need to communicate with users not
only within their own community but with those in other communities
as well.  In practice, each community is controlled by some
authority, and so there is a need to provide for easier establishment
of connectivity between communities, and the management of the inter-
community link.  This document contains an initial list of
requirements for provisioning and managing connectivity between
communities.

--Avshalom

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint