Subject: [Speermint] Status of draft-penno-message-flows-02

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:36:30 -0400

During the IETF 66 meeting in Montreal, Reinaldo Penno presented the
lastest draft that he and his co-authors produced, entitled
"draft-penno-message-flows-02."  As we have a December, 2006, milestone
on this (Dec 2006 Submit I-D defining the message flows associated with
the SPEERMINT routing architecture) we asked the WG if this should be
made an official WG draft.  I do not believe we had any hums/hands
against doing so, but we wanted to check one final time on the list.  If
anyone objects to making this a WG draft, please speak up before
Tuesday, August 1st (a week from today).

Otherwise, a week from today, the WG will ask Reinaldo and his
co-authors use draft-penno-message-flows-02, incorporating in feedback
received in Montreal, to begin work on what would then be called
"draft-ietf-speermint-message-flows-00."  We will then ask that the
authors submit this new -00 draft at least 2 weeks prior to speermint
Interim Meeting #1 so that participants and WG list members can review
it.

Thank you,
Jason & Dave 

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint