Subject: [Speermint] Policy and others

From: "Reinaldo Penno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:56:19 -0400

I think that Dave Schwartz idea of a framework policy should not be
dismissed so categorically. Although I agree that this is not the high
priority right now, I think this topic should get its day under the sun
and be presented at some point.

I would suggest Dave put a uses cases/policy framework draft to that we
can provide feedback on it. 

Regards,

Reinaldo

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: "David Schwartz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:44:03 +0300

These are two separate documents.

I am in the process of putting together an individual submission
describing use cases. Once this is done it will be abundantly clear why
a discussion of policy is way overdue.

Cheers,

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Reinaldo Penno [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Speermint] Policy and others

Regards,

Reinaldo