Subject: RE: [Speermint] [wg-business] Possible Interim Meeting in September?

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:50:29 -0400

Final request for conflict advice on September 18 - 20, as a range of
dates for a possible 2-day interim WG meeting. 

We'll work up a proposed agenda soon for your review & comment.

Thanks
Jason 

========================================================================
=====
	From: Livingood, Jason
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:46 AM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Speermint] [wg-business] Possible Interim Meeting in
September?

	There has been some discussion about holding an interim meeting
before the next IETF.  We'll work on a proposed agenda later, but the
general idea was to accelerate some of our technical discussions and
deliverables work in a smaller, highly-focused, f2f environment.  We're
thinking that August should be avoided due to vacations in Europe, as
well as the first week or so of September due to returning from said
vacations.
	 
	So, I'd like to suggest the possibility of September 18 - 20
(meeting would likely be two days).  The location would likely be in the
US (the next interim would presumably move to Europe or Canada to
accomodate all participants). 
	 
	Is anyone aware of potential meeting conflicts with these dates?
If so, what are they? 
	 
	Thanks
	Jason

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint