Subject: [Speermint] NEW Montreal Session Time/Date

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 17:52:45 -0400

I am on a blackberry so not sure if Dave posted this yet or not. If not, we have been rescheduled to a different day and our session length has been reduced. 

NEW INFO:
Tuesday, Afternoon Session III 1740-1840
Room Name: Room 518AB

We will work to get a revised agenda out Monday. We apologize for this, it was out of our control. As a result of shortening our session we will have to drop several presenters. However, it is now clear we will likely need to discuss an interim meeting for the WG in September. 

Thanks
Jason
This message and any attachments to it may contain proprietary and confidential information exclusively for intended recipients. Please do not forward or distribute to anyone else. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of this e-mail from your system.  
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: "Uzelac, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 18:54:46 -0400

Jason,

>From the IETF Announcement List was the following - I point out only
because the times you indicate are slightly different - specifically the
end time.

"SPEERMINT has been changed from Monday, July 10 at 1300-1500 to
Tuesday, July 11 at 1740-1950 in Room 518AB."
 
Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Livingood, Jason [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 5:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Speermint] NEW Montreal Session Time/Date

I am on a blackberry so not sure if Dave posted this yet or not. If not,
we have been rescheduled to a different day and our session length has
been reduced. 

NEW INFO:
Tuesday, Afternoon Session III 1740-1840 Room Name: Room 518AB

We will work to get a revised agenda out Monday. We apologize for this,
it was out of our control. As a result of shortening our session we will
have to drop several presenters. However, it is now clear we will likely
need to discuss an interim meeting for the WG in September. 

Thanks
Jason
This message and any attachments to it may contain proprietary and
confidential information exclusively for intended recipients. Please do
not forward or distribute to anyone else. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your system.