Subject: [Speermint] Updated Interim Day 2 Agenda

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:21:01 -0400

We'll stick to this the best we can, but may play some of it by ear
depending upon discussion...

Jason
----------------------------------------------------

Day 2 	0830 - 1500

   1 -  	Continental Breakfast
30 minutes 	//	0830 - 0900

   2 - 	Expert Briefing: VoIP Security, Trust, Attack Vectors  	45
minutes 	// 	0900 - 0945
 	Intended to Inform Security & Trust Requirements, Educate WG
   	  Alan Johnston

   3 -  Review and Discuss New WG Draft
	Message Flows Associated with SPEERMINT Routing Architecture
60 minutes	//	0945 - 1045
    	draft-ietf-speermint-message-flows-XX 
	  Reinaldo Penno (Adam or Daryl to present)

   4 -  BREAK
15 minutes 	//	1045- 1100

   5 -  Architecture Draft Review, Debate, Discussion
60 minutes	//	1100 - 1200
	draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-XX
	  Reinaldo Penno (Adam or Daryl to present)

   6 -  LUNCH
90 minutes	//	1200 - 1330
	On Your Own, In Local Area

<FINAL REVIEW & CONSENSUS>

   7 -  Final Review of Issues & Consensus Agreement
15 minutes	//	1330 - 1345
	SPEERMINT Terminology Draft
	draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-XX
	  Dave Meyer

   8 -  Final Review of Issues & Consensus Agreement
30 minutes	//	1345 - 1415
    	Minimum Set of Requirements for SIP-Based VoIP Interconnection
	draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-XX
	  Jean-Francois Mule

   9 - Final Review of Issues & Consensus Agreement
	Message Flows Associated with SPEERMINT Routing Architecture
30 minutes	//	1415 - 1445
	*and* Architecture Draft 	
    	draft-ietf-speermint-message-flows-XX 
	draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-XX
	  Reinaldo Penno (Adam or Daryl to present)

   10 - Meeting Closes
15 minutes	//	1445 - 1500
  	Review of Action Items and Planning for Next IETF Meeting	
	  Jason Livingood & Dave Meyer

</END OF AGENDA>	

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint