Subject: [Speermint] Presentations for tomorrow

From: "Reinaldo Penno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 02:25:53 -0400

http://www.geocities.com/[email-masked]/draft-ietf-speermin
t-architecture-01.ppt

http://www.geocities.com/[email-masked]/draft-ietf-speermin
t-flows-00.ppt

They are pretty much self explanatory. They do not contain any tutorials
or anything like it; mostly a list of issues I believe we need to solve.

Daryl M. and Adam U. will be leading the discussions tomorrow since I
could not make it to Philadelphia. I will see you folks in San diego.

Thanks,

Reinaldo

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: Klaus Darilion <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:31:37 +0200

Hi!

Can you please post it somewhere else too? The data traffic is exceeded:

"Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.

The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded 
its data transfer limit. Please try again later. "

regards
klaus