Subject: [Speermint] draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-01

From: "Reinaldo Penno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:44:45 -0400

While it does not appear on the database, you can get it here.

http://www.geocities.com/[email-masked]/draft-ietf-speermin
t-architecture-01.txt

Incorporated comments from Otmar and Hannes. Still some TBD (Hannes)
stuff depending on how some other people feel:

"I would do the following:
  - Give each procedure a short label.
  - Delete Section 3
  - Use the short labels as subsection heading in Section 5 with a 
reference to Figure 2."

"* Who executes these steps in Section 3?"

I could probably mention the entities involved on each of those steps.
Most commonly SIP Proxies on one side and database like services (DNS,
ENUM, etc) on the other. Although transfer of media is an endpoint
function, transcoding and others are not.

Regards,

Reinaldo

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint