Subject: [Speermint] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-houri-speermint-usecase-presence-00.txt

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:25:32 +0200

FYI. Title should have been "Presence and IM use cases"

--Avshalom
Real Time Collaboration Standards

----- Forwarded by Avshalom Houri/Haifa/IBM on 17/10/2006 14:22 -----

[email-masked] 
17/10/2006 00:50
Please respond to
[email-masked]

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject
I-D ACTION:draft-houri-speermint-usecase-presence-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

                 Title                           : RTC Provisioning 
Requirements
                 Author(s)               : A. Houri, et al.
                 Filename                : 
draft-houri-speermint-usecase-presence-00.txt
                 Pages                           : 12
                 Date                            : 2006-10-16
 
   The document describes several use cases for peering between two or
   more communities that provide real time communications services and
   presence and IM in particular.  The communities create a peering
   relationship between themselves thus enabling their users to
   collaborate with users on other communities.  The target of the
   document is to help understanding the requirements for peering
   between domains with regard to real time services

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-houri-speermint-usecase-presence-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-houri-speermint-usecase-presence-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
                 [email-masked].
In the body type:
                 "FILE 
/internet-drafts/draft-houri-speermint-usecase-presence-00.txt".
 
NOTE:            The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
                 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use 
this
                 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the 
"FILE"
                 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need 
"munpack" or
                 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant 
mail readers
                 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
                 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been 
split
                 up into multiple messages), so check your local 
documentation on
                 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ftp://[email-masked]/internet-drafts/draft-houri-speermint-usecase-presence-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint