Subject: [Speermint] ICE Tutorial during IETF 67! [DO NOT REPLY]

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:23:48 -0400

(Apologies to multiple recipients)
(DO NOT REPLY)

WHAT:     Tutorial on Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
       (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-11.txt)

WHEN:     Tuesday, November 7 1130-1300
           (lunch logistics are in progress and will be announced ASAP)

WHERE:    Grande Ballroom A

WHO:      Anyone with an interest in RAI work that would like to learn
           more about ICE.

WHY:      ICE is one of the 'core' SIP specifications (according to the
           SIP hitchhikers guide) and seeing some good adoption. It's the
           IETF tool for NAT traversal for SIP-based media. However,
           it's a complex specification. The tutorial will assume only
           basic familiarity with SIP, SDP and NAT, and explain the rest.
           Participants will emerge with a high level understanding of
           the operation of ICE. The tutorial will be based on the
           pending -12 version.

RSVP:     Please send a note to me with the Subject line "ice-is-nice"
           (mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=ice-is-nice) so I can get a
           count of the number of participants for lunch purposes.

!DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTE!

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint