Subject: [Speermint] VoIP Consolidated Use Case Draft

From: "Uzelac, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:13:25 -0500

Folks,

I am not sure why the consolidated use case draft hasn't been posted
yet.  I believe that I met the deadline, but in light of that fact that
it's not yet posted in the archives and to get it out there for review,
I am posting here until it's official -
http://voiploser.com/misc/draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecase
s-00.txt 

This is a collaborative work from a small gaggle of folks as you will
tell from the document. This is work in progress and I plan on
submitting a -01 version in the next couple of days.  Work is fast and
furious on this draft to get things ready for Prague.  

Feedback is most welcome

-AU

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint