Subject: [Speermint] draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-02.txt

From: "Haluska, John J" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:15:21 -0500

Hello All,

We are seeking comments on the latest revision of draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-02.txt

This revision goes into much more discussion about applying specific SIP mechanisms for these kinds of services.

In addition to specific needs of providing Directory Assistance type services, this draft also discusses several inter provider scenarios which might be more generally applicable to other types of services which might be provided on a similar basis (e.g. by specialized service providers). I'm wondering if such scenarios might be interesting to the SPEERMINT working group. Also, we'd appreciate any comments on our approaches.

Until it is available in the ID repository, it is available at

ftp://ftp.research.telcordia.com/pub/world/haluska/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-02.txt

Thanks much

John Haluska
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:18:27 -0500

There may be some use cases to consider here.  I suspect that, on some
level, a DA provider looks like a service provider.  A service provider
sends a DA provider real-time calls, just like it would to another SP.
So let's have you talk to the WG in Prague and see where we end up.  You
may want to take a look at the other use cases submitted within the WG
and consider either adding a special use cases section to a -03 rev of
your I-D or submitting a -00 on the subject.  
 
Jason

________________________________

	From: Haluska, John J [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:15 PM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Speermint]
draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-02.txt

	Hello All,

	We are seeking comments on the latest revision of
draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-02.txt
	
	This revision goes into much more discussion about applying
specific SIP mechanisms for these kinds of services.
	
	In addition to specific needs of providing Directory Assistance
type services, this draft also discusses several inter provider
scenarios which might be more generally applicable to other types of
services which might be provided on a similar basis (e.g. by specialized
service providers). I'm wondering if such scenarios might be interesting
to the SPEERMINT working group. Also, we'd appreciate any comments on
our approaches.

ftp://ftp.research.telcordia.com/pub/world/haluska/draft-haluska-sipping
-directory-assistance-02.txt

	Thanks much
	
	John Haluska