Subject: [Speermint] Differing Administration Categories

From: "Uzelac, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:34:46 -0500

In Prague - their was a discussion around the distinctions between
federations and other concepts.  As the Consolidated VoIP use case draft
sits today - indeed there is "fuzziness" around this.  It's not clear
and I would like make it so.  

Removed from the use-case categorization definitions will be
non-technical terms like "trust".  With an entirely new section called
'Administration' or 'Peering Contexts' (anyone have a preference) where
things like  nuances in the use cases, like trust, non-E164 numbering
plans, etc will be captured.  Outside of Federations, should
Enterprises, CLECs, MSOs, etc be categorized as 'Administration' or
'Peering Contexts'?  Thoughts?

Once we get a feel for this - I believe this also needs to be in the
terminology draft.

Adam Uzelac
Director Converged Arch.
Global Crossing
585-255-8916

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint