Subject: [Speermint] [wg-business] 69th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda for Review

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:59:33 -0400

A draft IETF-69 agenda is up.  Looks like we are *tentatively* schedules
for Monday, 23 July, at 1300 hours.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Agenda [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:56 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 69th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda for Review 

Dear ALL:
 
The DRAFT agenda for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=
69.
Please note that the agenda is in draft form and is subject to change.
 
We would like to ask you to review the Draft Agenda and send your
comments to [email-masked]. We shall be working on your comments until
the Final Agenda is published which is on Monday, July 2nd) (Important
Meeting Dates can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html).
 
We would really appreciate your inputs or suggestions on the draft
agenda and shall try to accommodate your priorities if possible.
 
IETF Secretariat
 
+++

The milestones and deadlines for scheduling-related activities are as
follows:
 
-- Cut-off date for requesting a Working Group session and for
preliminary BOF proposals to ADs: Monday, May 21 at 17:00 ET (21:00
UTC/GMT).
-- Cut-off date for requests to schedule BoFs: Monday, June 11 at 17:00
ET (21:00 UTC/GMT).
-- Preliminary agenda published for comment: Friday, June 15 by midnight
ET.
-- Cut-off date for requests to reschedule a session: Wednesday, June 27
at 09:00 ET (13:00 UTC/GMT).
-- Final agenda published: Monday, July 2 before midnight ET.
-- Draft Working Group agendas due: Wednesday, July 11 at 17:00 ET
(21:00 UTC/GMT).
-- Revised Working Group agendas due: Monday, July 16 at 12:00 ET (16:00
UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint