Subject: [Speermint] [wg-business] WGLC for draft-ietf-speermint-consolidated-presence-im-usecases-01

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:42:33 -0400

Title		: Presence & IM Use Cases
Author(s)	: A. Houri, et. al.
Filename	:
draft-ietf-speermint-consolidated-presence-im-usecases-01.txt
Pages		: 12
Date		: 9 May 2007

Abstract
 
   The document describes several use cases of peering between two or
   more service providers that provide none VOIP based collaboration
   services and presence and IM in particular.  These service providers
   create a peering relationship between themselves thus enabling their
   users to collaborate with users on other communities.  The target of
   the document is to drive requirements for peering between domains
   that provide the none VOIP based collaboration services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-consolidated-pr
esence-im-usecases-01.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the
ID to the IESG.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now
or forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections
which have not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors
which need correction.

Work group last call will extend for 2 weeks from today, 21 May 2007,
until at least 4 June 2007 (though we can modify that if new issues come
up).

Please post any comments in reply to the list, as well as to the
editor(s) of this draft.

Regards,

Jason 

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint