Subject: [Speermint] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-houri-speermint-presence-im-requirements-00.txt

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:05:49 +0300

FYC (comments). Baesed on

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-01.txt

--Avshalom

----- Forwarded by Avshalom Houri/Haifa/IBM on 16/05/2007 09:04 -----

[email-masked] 
16/05/2007 01:50
Please respond to
[email-masked]

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject
I-D ACTION:draft-houri-speermint-presence-im-requirements-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

                 Title                           : Presence & IM 
Requirements
                 Author(s)               : A. Houri, et al.
                 Filename                : 
draft-houri-speermint-presence-im-requirements-00.txt
                 Pages                           : 12
                 Date                            : 2007-5-15
 
   The document lists requirements for peering between two or more
   service providers that provide none VOIP based collaboration services
   and presence and IM in particular.  These service providers create a
   peering relationship between themselves thus enabling their users to
   collaborate with users on other communities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-houri-speermint-presence-im-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-houri-speermint-presence-im-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
                 [email-masked].
In the body type:
                 "FILE 
/internet-drafts/draft-houri-speermint-presence-im-requirements-00.txt".
 
NOTE:            The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
                 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use 
this
                 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the 
"FILE"
                 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need 
"munpack" or
                 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant 
mail readers
                 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
                 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been 
split
                 up into multiple messages), so check your local 
documentation on
                 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ftp://[email-masked]/internet-drafts/draft-houri-speermint-presence-im-requirements-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:47:16 +0300

Sorry it is based on:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-consolidated-presence-im-usecases-01.txt

(Should not send emails early in the morning...)

Thanks
--Avshalom

Avshalom Houri/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL 
16/05/2007 09:05

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject
[Speermint] Fw: I-D 
ACTION:draft-houri-speermint-presence-im-requirements-00.txt

--Avshalom

----- Forwarded by Avshalom Houri/Haifa/IBM on 16/05/2007 09:04 ----- 
[email-masked] 
16/05/2007 01:50 

Please respond to
[email-masked]

To
[email-masked] 
cc

Subject

                Title                                  : Presence & IM 
Requirements

Send a message to:
                [email-masked].
In the body type:
                "FILE 
 
NOTE:                 The mail server at ietf.org can return the document 
in