Subject: [Speermint] FW: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 69th IETF Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:50:08 -0400

FYI

2 July: Deadline for -00 drafts
9 July: Deadline for -01 and higher drafts 

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 12:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 69th IETF
Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 69th IETF Meeting
in Chicago, IL, USA:

July 2nd: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) Internet-Draft
Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
July 2nd at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate
WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The Secretariat
would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, June 25th at
9:00 AM ET.

July 9th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, July 9th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory
or announced until on or after Monday, July 23rd at 9:00 AM ET, when
Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until the last
minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_69.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint