Subject: [Speermint] I-D Action:draft-ietf-speermint-flows-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPEERMINT Routing Architecture Message Flows
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speermint-flows-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document describes example message flows associated with the 

  SPEERMINT routing architecture, relative to various peering 

  scenarios.  

  Conventions used in this document 

  The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 

  "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 

  document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [1].  The

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-flows-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint