Subject: Re: [Speermint] Partial reviewofdraft-ietf-speermint-consolidated-usecases-09

From: "Lee, Yiu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:58:20 -0400

We missed the cut-off day to submit version 9. We will submit this to
the system on 7/27 when the system re-opens again.

In version 9, we made the following changes:
*	Updated the Abstract to state that this draft captures the
current use cases. We removed the statement "This document captures them
to provide a reference".

*	Moved all the references to the Individual Draft to Informative
References.

*	Added Term Draft in the Terminology Section

*	Re-draw the Reference Architecture Diagram to respond to John's
comment

*	Re-worded Section 4 to respond to John's and Jean-Francois's
comment

*	Corrected all the ENUM entries

*	Added all the changes addressed by John and Alex

*	Replaced the text in Section Static Indirect Peering Use Case
with Jean-Francois's proposed text

*	Added References for DNS-SRV and DNS-NAPTR

*	Removed Section 7 Federations completely

Thanks,
Yiu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Lee, Yiu
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 4:47 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Speermint] Partial
reviewofdraft-ietf-speermint-consolidated-usecases-08

Alex and John,

Thanks for taking the time to review the draft. The comments are great.
Adam and I will address your comments and target to release a new
version next week.

Thanks,
Yiu

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint