Subject: [Speermint] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-speermint-consolidated-presence-im-usecases-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Presence & Instant Messaging Peering Use Cases
	Author(s)	: A. Houri
	Filename	: draft-ietf-speermint-consolidated-presence-im-usecases-05.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-7-3
	
he document describes several use cases of peering of non-VoIP
   services between two or more Service Providers.  These Service
   Providers create a peering relationship between themselves thus
   enabling their users to collaborate with users on the other Service
   Provider network.  The target of the document is to drive
   requirements for peering between domains that provide the non-VoIP
   based collaboration services and presence and Instant Messaging (IM)
   in particular.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-consolidated-presence-im-usecases-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint