Subject: [Speermint] Document Action: 'SPEERMINT Terminology' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:35:24 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'SPEERMINT Terminology '
   <draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-17.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Session PEERing for Multimedia 
INTerconnect Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Cullen Jennings.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-17.txt

Technical Summary

This document defines the basic terminology that is to be used in
describing Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect (SPEERMINT).

Working Group Summary

There is consensus in the WG to publish this document. Several Working
Group Last Calls have been issued, and we have finally achieved
consensus and resolved all concerns. All changes suggested by the WG
have been made to this draft. A nits review has also been performed by
our secretary, and those changes made as well.

Document Quality

There are no protocol implementations proposed, only terminology. The
new terms and now consistently in use across all SPEERMINT documents.

Personnel

Document Shepherd: Jason Livingood
Responsible AD: Jon Peterson
IANA Experts Required: No

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint