Subject: [Speermint] FW: 74th IETF - DRAFT Agenda

From: "Daryl Malas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:25:39 -0700

All,

The 74th IETF is quickly approaching.  Currently, Speermint is scheduled
to meet Tuesday during the "Afternoon Session II" from 1520 - 1700.  As
always, this is tentative, so keep checking back for further updates.
Also, it should be noted there are some RAI meetings during the
afternoon on Friday.

This is also a good time to consider the updates that you may need to
make to current drafts and to initiate or continue discussions on the
mailing list prior to the meeting.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Regards,

Daryl 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Agenda
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 7:47 PM
To: IETF Announcement list
Subject: 74th IETF - DRAFT Agenda 

The Draft agenda is now available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/74/agenda.html

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/

Only 36 days until the San Francisco IETF! 
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce