Subject: Re: [Speermint] Doodle Poll: Design Team Mtg Before Next IETF

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 15:21:18 -0400

Thanks for all those who expressed interest.  We expect ~10 people to
participate.  The best date for people ended up being Wednesday, June 3rd.
The meeting will take place in Philadelphia, PA, on that date.  I will make
a conference call bridge available for anyone unable to travel due to travel
budget restrictions, though most effective participation will be face to
face.  

Should you be interested in attending, please send me a private email so
that I can send you logistical information.  Though this is a design
meeting, and not an interim, we¹ll still publish an agenda and minutes and
participation is fully open per normal IETF guidelines.

Regards
Jason

On 3/25/09 12:47 PM, "Jason Livingood" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> As noted in our WG meeting yesterday, and on our agenda, feel free to visit
> the poll at http://www.doodle.com/a6bedpxrtzhmvdy8
> 
> Jason