Subject: [Speermint] RFC 6406 on Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect (SPEERMINT) Architecture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 18:29:37 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6406

        Title:      Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect 
                    (SPEERMINT) Architecture 
        Author:     D. Malas, Ed.,
                    J. Livingood, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 35032
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-19.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6406.txt

This document defines a peering architecture for the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) and its functional components and
interfaces.  It also describes the components and the steps necessary
to establish a session between two SIP Service Provider (SSP) peering
domains.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; 
it is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC