Subject: [spfbis] Addressing IESG comments

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 13:26:11 -0700

Hi Scott,

There were several comments from the IESG Evaluation:

Sean Turner commented in Section 11.3 (see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg04159.html 
).  Are you okay with the change?

There wasn't any response to the comment from Stephen Farrell (see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg04158.html 
).  Could you please provide a reply?

I'll discuss the comment from Benoit Claise with Pete Resnick.

Thanks,
S. Moonesamy (as document shepherd)

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 17:05:05 -0400

>I'll discuss the comment from Benoit Claise with Pete Resnick.

There are several sets of comments to review. I've had almost no time for this since I pushed out -20.  I'll review them all by Monday at the latest. 

Scott K