Subject: Welcome to sip

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 17:18:49 -0400 (EDT)

--

Welcome to the sip mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
send the following command in email to
<[email-masked]>:

    unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe sip [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

This is the SIP Mailing list.
An introduction/welcome message will replace this text soon.