Subject: [SPIRITS] Presentation at SPIRITS WG

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 00:05:30 -0600

Alec:

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the SPIRITS WG meeting
on Tuesday.  Can you please be so kind as to present my slides 
during my alloted time?  I will email you the slides privately.

Thanks,
 
- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Internet Software/IN Architecture Group 
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations 263 Shuman Blvd., Rm 1A-413
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216   Fax: +1 630 713
0184

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits