Subject: [SPIRITS] Re-submission of the SPIRITS Protocol Requirements I-D v.04 for Informational RFC

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:04:23 -0600

Allison, Scott, members of the SPIRITS WG,

According to Section 7.5 of RFC 2418, SPIRITS chairmen are submitting 
the SPIRITS Requirements draft v.4

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-reqs-04.txt

for the IESG consideration on the subject of approval its publication as 
an Informational RFC.

I-D Background:
This I-D was initially submitted on 6/25/2001.
On 9/20/2001 IESG responded with two issues/comments.
On 10/19/01 I-D was re-submitted to the IESG with
corrections, however on 11/05/01 IESG responded asking for more 
clarifications.
On 1/17/02 corrected v.3 of the Requirements I-D was re-submitted to the 
IESG.
IESG replied on 1/25/02 with the revised requests for changes.

It surely looks like this time around we got all IESG comments 
addressed. It is my pleasure to re-submit the v.4 of the I-D to the IESG 
on behalf of the authors.

Kind regards,
Alec Brusilovsky

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits