Subject: [SPIRITS] Protocol and Mobility I-Ds --> WG I-Ds

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:45:24 -0500

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you well know, there are two important individual submissions 
available from the IETF repository:

1. The SPIRITS Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gurbani-spirits-protocol-01.txt
This I-D is a good attempt to describe and define SPIRITS protocol, 
according to the architecture in RFC 3136 and requirements in 
draft-ietf-spirits-reqs-04.txt, Informational RFC (approved by IESG, 
supposed to be in the RFC Editor queue.)

We discussed this I-D in Minneapolis and authors are currently working 
on the next iteration of it.

2. Mobility Events Management in SPIRITS
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moreno-mobility-events-00.txt
This I-D describes in detail mobility events as per SPIRITS Architecture 
and SPIRITS Protocol Requirements and will provide input to the "IN and 
Mobility Parameters and their XML Encoding" Informational RFC.

Unless there are objections from the Group, I would like to propose to 
make these two documents WG I-Ds and ask their authors to re-submit the 
I-Ds as WG documents.

Regards,
Alec

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits