Subject: [SPIRITS] SIP support for IN services

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:23:45 -0500

Folks:

Enclosed is an I-D for review that describes SIP support for IN
services.  The I-D represents agreement of the IETF SIN (SIP/IN) design
team and is intended for publication as an informational RFC.  It has
been through Last Call in the IETF SIN DT and the comments of the WGs
identified in the To list of this email are now being solicited.

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gurbani-sin-00.txt

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and eServices
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits